Barrow Training are currently looking for a Training Administrator.
The role is to support the Training/Project Manager on course coordination and delivery.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Organised and a multi-tasker
- To be able to work in a busy environment
- Sales orientated
- Flexible and a Team Player
- Committed with attention to detail
- Experience in a busy office environment
- Experience in providing an excellent Customer Service
- Marketing skills
- A degree in a relevant field
- Strong oral, writing and editing skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise multiple functions, tasks and requests and manage work on time
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced environment
- Robust conflict resolution skills
This role is based in Bagenalstown, Co. Carlow and salary is dependent on experience of candidate.
Please send your CV by email only to Liz Doran at email@example.com
The closing date is Monday 26th March