To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
VDU’s are widely used in all industry today and are a contributing factor to back injury, eye strain from poor ergonomics and eye strain from incorrect positioning of equipment or in regard to lighting.
The General Application Regulations 2007 contains a list of minimum requirements in which the employer is obliged to carry out a risk assessment of each VDU workstation.
- Allow the employer to meet his legal requirements
- Provide the management with an understanding of the design problems or underlying engineering/ventilation problem of the individual workstations or office
- Reduce the level of RSI or Work Related Upper Limb Disorders (WRULDs) injuries and eye sight problems
- Provides staff with a safer and more beneficial working environment
- Reduces stressing and fatigue factors related to the work environment
- Allows the employer to identify and put in place any extra training and information that may be required for employees
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.