To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim:To equip the learner with the relevant knowledge, skill and competence to work as an effective member of a team, operating independently while under general direction and within a range of diverse, team-oriented environments.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal qualification and skills in team working
Duration: 4 days in a classroom setting
Status: Minor component
Credit Value: 15 credits
There are many learning outcomes some of which will enable the learners to:
- Examine the concept, features, types and impact of teamwork within diverse formal and informal structures, for organisations, systems and individuals
- Analyse the roles, responsibilities, characteristics and skills of team members, including leaders, coaches and trainers
- Analyse the elements and stages of team development
- Summarise key opportunities and challenges of inter- and intra-teamwork or of multi-team environments
- Participate in setting team objectives and subsequent evaluation, to include control mechanisms such as ongoing feedback and documentation, and performance measurement
- Participate in core teamworking activities, to include negotiation, problem-solving, finding solutions, decision-making and conflict resolution
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.