- This event has passed.
To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Team Building is vital for all motivated, successful teams. It’s important to learn how to communicate clearly within your team, resolve conflict and work to the strengths of the team. Our Team Building Workshop involves plenty of discussion, team building exercises and communication activities.
Aim: To equip the learner with the relevant knowledge, skill and competence to build and manage an effective team, delivering general direction within a range of diverse, team-oriented environments.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require the skills necessary in developing efficient teams who work well together
What Makes A Successful Team?
- Understand the characteristics of a successful team
- The importance of team building
- The basic principles of communication
- Recognising and overcoming barriers to communication
- Get your message across
- Listening skills
- How to ask the right questions
Handling Difficult Situations
- Addressing conflicts as they arise
- Maintaining a professional attitude when resolving conflict
- Developing a process for resolving conflict
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.