To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
This one-day Stress Management workshop is aimed at those who wish to increase their awareness of stress and how to manage it effectively. It is also a beneficial workshop for employees to participant in.
The practical element included in this workshop will require the participant to bring a yoga mat and wear comfortable clothes.
Duration: 1 full day in a classroom setting
Training can be tailored to suit your specific needs and requirements
- Improve understanding of stress and its possible impact of it on your life
- Provide you with opportunities to experience deep relaxation
- Increase your awareness of stress management and resources available
- Demonstrate how you can set one life improving goal and design your own action plan around this goal
- What is stress and its causes? How does it affect us/your life? Experience deep positive relaxation for 30 minutes
- Tools of stress management – Wheel of Life. Recognising and Managing Limiting Beliefs. Goal setting and using the Grow model
- Discuss other tools and resources available to you to manage stress
- Useful Resources
- Deep Relaxation
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.