To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: To equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to compile a business plan to enable the learner to start their own business.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal qualification and skills in starting their own business
Duration: 4 days in a classroom setting
Status: Minor component
Credit Value: 15 credits
There are many learning outcomes some of which will enable the learners to:
- Explore the legal requirements and regulations pertaining to starting a variety of business structures
- Analyse the personal, functional and business factors that contribute to business success
- Research the relevant sources of business start-up information and support available to entrepreneurs
- Examine the market for new product or service niches
- Assess the potential strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the business
- Explain the role and function of a realistic and coherent business plan
- Examine the importance of complete and correct business documentation to include budgets, cash flow and financial statements
- Apply for the legal, financial and government agency and other support required by the business
- Conduct opportunity, feasibility and market research studies
- Design a product or service to be provided by the business
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.