Aim: The purpose of this award is to enable the learner to acquire the knowledge, skill and competence to identify training and development needs and to deliver and evaluate a training intervention within a range of training and development contexts.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal tutor qualification and skills to deliver in a qualified area.
Duration: 8 days (4 days per module) in a classroom setting. Learners will be required to complete work outside of class time.
Status: Elective Minor component
Credit Value: 30 Credits (achieved by completing 2 modules) –
1. Training Delivery and Evaluation – 15 credits
2. Training Needs Identification and Design – 15 credits
Some of the areas the learner will be proficient in at the end of the course:
Module 1.Training Delivery and Evaluation
- Deliver appropiate training content and materials using a range of training aids.
- Provide constructive feedback to participants in relation to training intervention.
- Outline the concepts and theories underlying the delivery and evaluation of training interventions.
- Appraise a range of evaluation models, approaches, tools and techniques used in the evaluation and monitoring of a training and development intervention.
Module 2. Training Needs Identification and Design
- Examine the internal and external environmental factors influencing training and development requirements
- Differentiate between the concepts of learning, training, development and education
- Examine the impact of organisation strategy, policy, vision and mission on training and development
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised skills and tools in identifying the barriers to training and attitudes to training in an organisation
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.