Aim: The purpose of this award is to enable the learner to acquire the knowledge, skill and competence to identify training and development needs and to deliver and evaluate a training intervention within a range of training and development contexts.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal tutor qualification and skills to deliver in a qualified area.
Duration: 8 days (4 days per module) in a classroom setting. Learners will be required to complete work outside of class time.
Status: Elective Minor component
Credit Value: 30 Credits (achieved by completing 2 modules) –
1. Training Needs Identification and Design – 15 credits
2. Training Delivery and Evaluation – 15 credits
Some of the areas the learner will be proficient in at the end of the course:
Module 1.Training Delivery and Evaluation
- Deliver appropiate training content and materials using a range of training aids.
- Provide constructive feedback to participants in relation to training intervention.
- Outline the concepts and theories underlying the delivery and evaluation of training interventions.
- Appraise a range of evaluation models, approaches, tools and techniques used in the evaluation and monitoring of a training and development intervention.
Module 2. Training Needs Identification and Design
- Examine the internal and external environmental factors influencing training and development requirements
- Differentiate between the concepts of learning, training, development and education
- Examine the impact of organisation strategy, policy, vision and mission on training and development
- Apply a comprehensive range of specialised skills and tools in identifying the barriers to training and attitudes to training in an organisation
Module 2: Assignment 40% Project 60% Learners will receive assignment briefs and guidelines on completing these assessments.
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.