To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: To equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to operate effectively in a range of retail selling environments.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal qualification and skills in retail selling.
Duration: 4 days in a classroom setting
Status: Minor component
Credit Value: 15 credits
There are many learning outcomes some of which will enable the learners to:
- Explain the principles and capabilities of a range of technologies currently utilised in the retail sector to include cash registers, bar code scanners, electronic payment units, security devices, and stock control systems
- Interpret key terminology and trends in retail selling
- Analyse the impact of a range of factors on a retail environment to include customer loyalty, merchandising, retail ethics, training and communications skills
- Analyse current retail legislation and identify key legal responsibilities in relation to employers, employees, customers and product manufactures
- Identify health and safety initiatives aimed at improving safety in a retail environment
- Analyse the key characteristics of a range of payment options available to customers in a retail environment
- Analyse the key characteristics of a range of retail environments to include self-service, online selling and personal service
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.