To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: To equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to provide a quality restaurant service in a range of restaurant settings.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal qualification and skills to work in the restaurant industry.
Duration: 4 days (normally 1 day per week) or equivalent contact delivery days in a classroom setting. Learners will be required to complete work outside of class time.
Credits Value: 15 Credits
Some of the learning outcomes include to:
- Explain the concept of hospitality including personal skills, interpersonal skills, quality product and precision technical skills
- Identify industry best practice in the art of hospitality across a range of grades and the criteria for grading at various levels
- Analyse customer expectations in relation to a meal experience including ways of improving and tailoring service
- Implement the features of an Irish welcome, including meeting and greeting customers
- Demonstrate the range of interpersonal skills required from restaurant personnel
- Explain the theatrical and dramatic features of restaurant service and how to adapt them to meet varying customer needs
- Demonstrate conversation skills and active learning skills in a restaurant setting.
Learners will receive assignment briefs and guidelines on completing these assessments.
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.