To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: The purpose of this training is to equip the learner with the basic knowledge required to complete professional reports and the skills necessary to formally write business documents.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require upskilling in the area of report and business writing.
Duration: 1 days in a classroom setting
Training can be tailored to suit your specific needs and requirements.
Learners will receive a certificate of attendance valid for 2 years on completion
- Recognise principles of effective writing
- Plan reader focused letters and emails
- Standard template for letters and emails
- Information structures to meet different requirements
- Clear concise and effective sentences
- Common grammatical errors
- Reader friendly writing styles
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.