To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Duration: 1 Day
When a person enters a workplace, the first thing they will see is the receptionist – and first impressions are always important. Our course is designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to effectively work as a front line representative of any organization.
The Receptionist’s Role
The Working Environment
Front Line Activities
Information and Communication Technologies
• Participants will appreciate the professional skills required by a receptionist to operate in a front line position in a company
• Learners will appreciate the importance of the layout and maintenance of a reception area.
• Candidates will understand and implement the procedures involved in the operation of an efficient front office area
• Each learner will thoroughly understand the different systems and equipment and operations within a reception area
• Confidently participants will demonstrate a professional attitude to colleagues and clients
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.