To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
The aim of this training is to understand and develop the theory, knowledge and practical skills required to safely fit and change pessaries.
Learners receive a Barrow Training resource handbook and Certificate of Competency which is valid for 2 years.
This course can be delivered in house and tailored to suit your specific needs and training requirements
- Provide all healthcare professionals with the necessary knowledge and understanding of the correct and appropriate use of pessaries
- Empower participants to utilize their learned skills to competently and confidently deal with the management of pessaries
- To ensure that all pessaries are used appropriately and effectively
TYPICAL COURSE CONTENT
- Overview of the female genital tract
- Types of pessaries available / commonly prescribed pessaries
- Indications of use
- How to insert pessaries
- Problems associated with pessary use
- Alternative options
- Practical demonstration
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.