To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: To equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to utilise a range of advanced personal and interpersonal skills in variety of personal, civic and specific vocational contexts, operating autonomously and or in a supervisory capacity.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal qualification and skills to work in a management/supervisory role.
Duration: 6 days (1 day per week) in a classroom setting. Learners will be required to complete work outside of class time.
Status: Mandatory Minor component
Credit Value:15 Credits towards 120 credits in Management Level 6 award 6M4587
Some learning outcomes of the component include:
- Evaluate the principles and practice of personal development
- Identify the personal qualities and skills needed for effective participation in a chosen job or organisation, to include opportunities for further personal development and associated action plans
- Assess the role and practice of time management to include aids and strategies for good time management, the impact of poor time management and own personal time management behaviour
- Research the processes of problem-solving and decision-making, to include different approaches, strategies to handle difficult problems, contingency plans, and methods of implementing and evaluating a solution
- Analyse the uses of goals or objectives, to include their characteristics, the role of planning and prioritization, a range of tools and strategies to assist with achieving personal, civic or vocational goals or objectives, and the role of review and evaluation
Learners will receive assignment briefs and guidelines on completing these assessments.
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.