To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: To equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to apply a range of personal and learning skills in a variety of personal, civil and vocational contexts, operating with autonomy while under general direction.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal qualification and skills in personal effectiveness.
Duration: 4 days in a classroom setting
Status: Minor component
Credit Value: 15 credits
There are many learning outcomes some of which will enable the learners to:
- Examine the principles and practice of personal effectiveness
- Comment on the structure and purpose of a chosen organisation, to include its mission and the functions and interaction of sections within the organisation
- Reflect on their own personal role in an organisation, to include the skills needed for their job, personal strengths and weaknesses, and the people, issues and work practices which influence how they do their work
- Explore the concept of problem-solving, to include distinction between different types of problems, methods of collecting information, use of problem statements, and the advantages and disadvantages of a range of analysis methods
- Investigate the features and objectives of meetings, to include different types of meetings, the roles of key participants, the impact of personal attitude and participation, and the issues that can affect the conduct and productivity of a meeting
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.