To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: The purpose of this training is to provide the learner with the skills and knowledge necessary to implement the performance management process in order to work together with employees to plan, monitor and review objectives and overall contribution to the organisation.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for managers involved in performance review and management who want a greater understanding of the best practice in appraisal systems.
Duration: 1 day in a classroom setting
Training can be tailored to suit your specific needs and requirements.
- Elements of effective performance management systems
- Best practice in performance management
- Skills to develop, support and motivate employees
- Managing conflict
- Influencing others
- Appraisals and reviews to enhance employee performance
- Under performance
- Action plans to help deal with specific performance challenges
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.