To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: Palliative Care training teaches employees the WHO principles of Palliative Care and how to care for clients when death is imminent and other members of the clients family.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for healthcare and workers
Duration: 1 full day training in a classroom setting.
Learners will cover the following:
- Defining Palliative Care
- WHO principles of Palliative Care
- Factors Influencing Attitudes around end of life
- Special Needs of a dying resident
- Stages of Grief
- Signs of Approaching Death
- Physical needs of the dying person, care, positioning and pain management and emotional needs
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.