To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
When it comes to delegating tasks or projects to others, there are some key stages needed to achieve the desired results whilst developing and motivating the people around you. This course will offer practical tips on how to delegate work, aimed at improving your delegation skills and confidence.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for Registered Nurses in a management or supervisory role.
Duration: 1 full day training in a classroom setting.
Approved: This course is NMBI (Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland) Approved formally known as An Bord Altranais (ABA)
NMBI CEU’s (Continuing Education Units): 6
- State what the definition of delegation is and appreciated what stops managers from delegating.
- Articulate the benefits of effective delegation and described the effects of good delegation.
- Practise how to delegate effectively.
- Practise using questions to review progress and given feedback on their progress.
- Identify tasks that can be delegated and the best team member to delegate these tasks to.
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.