Nebuliser training is targeted at anyone working in a care or nursing environment where suctioning is a requirement and a suction machine is available. The course will help staff members to feel confident and prepared to a certain standard for possible incidents that may occur within the future.
Learners receive a Barrow Training resource handbook and Certificate of Competency which is valid for 2 years.
This course can be delivered in house and tailored to suit your specific needs and training requirements.
- Understand the aim of nebulizer therapy
- Understand how inhalers and nebulizers work
- Understand Asthma and its treatment
- Describe conditions for which nebulizer therapy is used
- Recognise the different types of delivery systems for nebuliser therapy
- Strategies for coping with breathlessness
- Care for equipment
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.