- This event has passed.
To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to effectively design and deliver manual handling instruction in the workplace.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal qualification and skills to be a manual handling instructor
Duration: Four days in a classroom setting
Learners who successfully complete this course will:
- Legislative Requirements and Health Benefit
- Anatomy and Back Care
- Ergonomic Principles and Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling Principles and Techniques
- Planning and Design of Manual Handling Training Programmes
- Delivery of Manual Handling Training
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.