To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to effectively design and deliver manual handling instruction in the workplace.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal qualification and skills to be a manual handling instructor.
Duration: Four days in a classroom setting
Learners who successfully complete this course will:
- Legislative Requirements and Health Benefit
- Anatomy and Back Care
- Ergonomic Principles and Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling Principles and Techniques
- Planning and Design of Manual Handling Training Programmes
- Delivery of Manual Handling Training
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.