To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: The purpose of this training is to provide the learner with the skills and knowledge necessary to effectively manage the interactions they have with people both inside and outside the organisation.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those looking to improve their interpersonal skills and working relationships.
Duration: 2 days in a classroom setting
Training can be tailored to suit your specific needs and requirements.
Upon completion, the learner should be able to;
- Understand their role as a manager
- Understand the role of interpersonal skills in business
- Adapt your behaviour style to increase effectiveness
- Communicate goals effectively with clarity
- Understand the sources of conflict within the workplace
- Develop strategies to deal with perceived difficult people
- Understand relevant legislation, equality and diversity
A strong level of spoken and written English required.
Each learner will receive a Barrow Training Certificate of attendance which is valid for 2 years.
All tutors are highly qualified professionals.
A range of accommodations and supports are available according to specific learner needs. One to one and email support available from tutors.
Learners receive a comprehensive resource pack that can be used as a reference during and after the course.
Booking Process & Fee:
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.