Infection control training increases employee’s awareness of how to prevent and control infection. The training also addresses the National Guidelines on infection and hygiene.
Upon completion the learner will:
- Understand what the area of infection control means and its importance for every member of the healthcare team
- Have a better understanding of the basic principles of infection control and be able to apply standard precautions in relation to infection control
- Be aware of the importance of infection prevention and control in providing a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors
- Be aware of healthcare associated infection
- Understand their role in the prevention of the spread of infection
- Know and understand the National Guidance on Guidelines on Infection Prevention and Control and WHO Guidelines on Hand Hygiene
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.