Infection control training increases employee’s awareness of how to prevent and control infection. The training also addresses the National Guidelines on infection and hygiene.
Upon completion the learner will:
- Understand what the area of infection control means and its importance for every member of the healthcare team
- Have a better understanding of the basic principles of infection control and be able to apply standard precautions in relation to infection control
- Be aware of the importance of infection prevention and control in providing a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors
- Be aware of healthcare associated infection
- Understand their role in the prevention of the spread of infection
- Know and understand the National Guidance on Guidelines on Infection Prevention and Control and WHO Guidelines on Hand Hygiene
Online – Commence at a time suits you and work at your own pace. Full tutor support available throughout.
Full List of Frequently Asked Questions Click Here: https://www.barrowtraining.ie/frequently-asked-questions/
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.