To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: To provide the learner with the skills, knowledge and competence in human resources management principles to manage themselves appropriately in a work/training environment.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal qualification and skills to work in a management/supervisory role.
Duration: 6 days (1 day per week) in a classroom setting. Learners will be required to complete work outside of class time
Status: Elective Minor component
Credit Value: 15 Credits towards 120 credits in Management Level 6 award 6M4587
Some learning outcomes of the component include:
- Acquire, develop and enhance the necessary personal and interpersonal skills required to work in a Human Resource Department
- Be able to lead, motivate and support employees which ultimately contributes to the overall success of the organisation
- Develop their knowledge and understanding of the importance of attracting, selecting and retaining the most suitable candidates for the organisation
- Design, implement and modify staff development and training programmes to adapt to a dynamic and changing environment
- Become familiar with the range of available Computerised Information Systems and the criteria for their selection
- Understand methods and strategies used in HR
- Understand how the HR dept supports an organisation both internally and externally
- How to develop in departmental relationships
- How to Motivate and train a individuals and teams
- Design an appraisal system
- Understand the HR role in Industrial relations
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.