To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: To provide the learner with the skills, knowledge and competence in human resources management principles to manage themselves appropriately in a work/training environment.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal qualification and skills to work in a management/supervisory role.
Duration: 6 days (1 day per week) in a classroom setting. Learners will be required to complete work outside of class time
Status: Elective Minor component
Credit Value: 15 Credits towards 120 credits in Management Level 6 award 6M4587
Some learning outcomes of the component include:
- Acquire, develop and enhance the necessary personal and interpersonal skills required to work in a Human Resource Department
- Be able to lead, motivate and support employees which ultimately contributes to the overall success of the organisation
- Develop their knowledge and understanding of the importance of attracting, selecting and retaining the most suitable candidates for the organisation
- Design, implement and modify staff development and training programmes to adapt to a dynamic and changing environment
- Become familiar with the range of available Computerised Information Systems and the criteria for their selection
- Understand methods and strategies used in HR
- Understand how the HR dept supports an organisation both internally and externally
- How to develop in departmental relationships
- How to Motivate and train a individuals and teams
- Design an appraisal system
- Understand the HR role in Industrial relations
Learners will receive assignment briefs and guidelines on completing these assessments.
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.