To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: The purpose of this training is to provide the learner with the skills necessary to be an effective manager in order to improve team performance.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those looking to improve their management skills.
Duration: 2 days in a classroom setting
Training can be tailored to suit your specific needs and requirements.
- The qualities of a good manager
- Understand different management styles and their impact on staff
- Planning and organising
- Time Management
Managing People and Team Building
- Engaging with staff and building great working relationships
- How to motivate people
- Addressing problems effectively
- Getting your message across clearly and effectively
- Communicating with confidence across all levels
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.