To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: To equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence to operate effectively in a front office department of an organisation by working independently or within a supervisory capacity.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal qualification and skills to work as front office staff.
Duration: 5 days in a classroom setting
Status: Minor component
Credit Value: 15 credits
There are many learning outcomes some of which will enable the learners to:
- Appraise the key characteristics of front office personnel
- Examine legislation governing health and safety at work to include security and emergency procedures
- Generate office systems and procedures to enable the front office to be managed efficiently and professionally
- Formulate contingency plans to ensure the operations of a business are not compromised when unplanned events occur
- Organise staff development to include an appraisal of the effectiveness of current performance
- Evaluate performance management strategies for front office personnel
- Apply customer service concepts and theories to a range of business contexts
- Manage resources in a front office applying staffing techniques to ensure resources are managed efficiently
- Utilise a range of data networking communications to include fax, e-mail, electronic data interchange, paging, telephone management systems
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.