To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Activities include: Exploring, Learning about flora and fauna, Fire lighting and cooking, Using tools such as Bill hook, saws, knives, Team/group activities, Rope and string work, Natural craft creations, Sensory activities, Tracking animals or birds, Art and jewelry – using woodland resources, Role play, songs and story telling, Games and Imaginative play, Building dens and other structures, Adventure, scavenger hunts and seasonal celebrations.
Tutor profile: Trained as a level 3 Practitioner in Forest School in London, and had a year’s experience in the UK working in two schools. Founding member of the Irish Forest School Association 2016. Leader in the Coillte initiative of after schools outdoor clubs.
Services available include: Camps for Children and Teenagers, Private Groups/Occasions/Parties – any age, Corporate Team Building Events, College Students, Outdoor Education Experience
- Whether it is a long term programme or a day’s experience, the activities we offer help participants to engage with nature, the outdoors and the elements, have fun and interact with others.
- The holistic approach is very important, encouraging the development of the whole person.
- Self-esteem and emotional intelligence are promoted.
- It fosters resilient, confident, independent, and creative learners. Participants learn the best way for them to learn.
- Controlled risk taking is an important part which helps individuals understand self preservation, decision making and self awareness.
- All the factors above go towards building a well rounded, confident person which will stand to them in school and other parts of their lives and future.
- Corporate team building days are wonderful ways to help work associates gel and get to know each other through fun activities, team challenges, fire, much more and enjoying the outdoors.
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.