To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: To develop the knowledge, understanding and practical skills required to prepare areas and equipment for table service and silver service. You will also learn how to prepare customer and dining areas and clear these areas after service and the important of clearing finished courses including cutlery, crockery and other table items such as glassware
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require skills to work in the Hospitality/Tourism Industry.
Duration: 1 day in a classroom setting.
At the end of the workshop the learner will:
- Be able to greet customers and take orders
- Be able to silver serve food
- Be able to serve customers’ orders at the table
- Be able to clear finished courses and maintain the dining area
- Understand how to serve food at the table
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.