To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: To equip the learner with the relevant knowledge, skill and competence to communicate with fluency in the target language, socially and in the work environment, independently and or in a supervisory capacity.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal qualification and skills to speak and communicate in English.
Duration: 5 days in a classroom setting
Status: Minor component
Credit Value: 15 credits
There are many learning outcomes some of which will enable the learners to:
- Display understanding of the society, geography, history and culture of the target region or country.
- Use a wide range of vocabulary with fluency and spontaneity, to include everyday terms and topics and those related to a specific area of interest and or work
- Use the correct conventions of grammar and syntax in a wide range of contexts, verbally and in writing
- Communicate verbally and in writing in the target language in a wide range of social and or work-related environments, to include correct use of relevant technical terms, and working independently and or in a supervisory capacity
- Respond to others using the tone, register and discourse appropriate to a wide range of situations, to include strategies to compensate for lapses in communication
- Explain a viewpoint on a topical issue, to include giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.