To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: To equip the learner with the relevant knowledge, skill and competence to communicate with fluency in the target language, socially and in the work environment, independently and or in a supervisory capacity.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal qualification and skills to speak and communicate in English.
Duration: 5 days in a classroom setting
Status: Minor component
Credit Value: 15 credits
There are many learning outcomes some of which will enable the learners to:
- Display understanding of the society, geography, history and culture of the target region or country.
- Use a wide range of vocabulary with fluency and spontaneity, to include everyday terms and topics and those related to a specific area of interest and or work
- Use the correct conventions of grammar and syntax in a wide range of contexts, verbally and in writing
- Communicate verbally and in writing in the target language in a wide range of social and or work-related environments, to include correct use of relevant technical terms, and working independently and or in a supervisory capacity
- Respond to others using the tone, register and discourse appropriate to a wide range of situations, to include strategies to compensate for lapses in communication
- Explain a viewpoint on a topical issue, to include giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options
Learners will receive guidelines on completing these assessments.
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.