To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
With the aid of our life sized Nursing Skills Manikin, KERi, participants will gain hands on practical experience of how to administer enemas/suppositories during this workshop. Learners receive a Barrow Training resource handbook and Certificate of Competency which is valid for 2 years. This course can be delivered in house and tailored to suit your specific needs and training requirements.
- Understand the reasons why enemas/suppositories are given.
- Undertake the procedure of administrating enemas/suppositories.
- Report, record and document the use of the medication.
- Recognise contraindications of use
TYPICAL COURSE CONTENT
- Definition of enema/suppository?
- What are the reasons they are used?
- When should they be prescribed?
- Contraindications for use
- Practical Skills
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.