To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Duration: 5 Days
Awarding Body: QQI
It is well known that strong customer service pays great dividends to an organization’s long-term stability and growth. Our course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skill required to perform effectively as a representative of an organization.
- Customer Focus
- Customer Contact Skills
- Quality Service, policy and practice
- Dealing with Difference
- Consumer Legislation
- Participants will successfully express the following outcomes
- Show an understanding of the role of customer service in organisational effectiveness
- Be aware of the role and responsibilities of a representative of an organisation and work effectively as part of a team
- Acquire a range of verbal and non- verbal skills in order to meet customer needs, handle customer complaints and deliver good customer care
- Be familiar with consumer protection legislation
- Appreciate the rights of all customers regardless of gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or culture
Participants to complete an Assignment and Exam
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.