To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the relevant knowledge, skill and competence to direct quality customer service within a work, social or voluntary environment, independently and or in a supervisory capacity.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal qualification and skills to work in a customer service role
Duration: 6 days (1 day per week) in a classroom setting. Learners will be required to complete work outside of class time.
Status: Mandatory Minor component
Credit Value: 15 Credits towards 120 credits in various major awards including Management Level 6 award 6M4587
Some learning outcomes of the component include:
- Evaluate the principles and practice of customer service in range of public, private and voluntary environments
- Explain the principles underpinning customer service in a range of organisations, to include domestic and global organisations, those dealing with internal, external, corporate and individual customers, organisations providing products, and those providing services
- Evaluate how organisational policies and industry-specific quality assurance systems can enhance customer service, to include customer charters, policies on handling complaints, relevant quality rating systems
- Summarise key elements of consumer legislation for an industry specific area in Ireland, to include a comparative look at similar legislation in another country
- Describe the formal processes and associated organizations or bodies available to customers seeking protection, representation and redress
- Construct an organisational chart for two different types of organisations.
Learners will receive assignment briefs and guidelines on completing these assessments.
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.