To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: The purpose of this award is to equip the learner with the relevant knowledge, skill and competence to direct quality customer service within a work, social or voluntary environment, independently and or in a supervisory capacity.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal qualification and skills to work in a customer service role
Duration: 6 days (1 day per week) in a classroom setting. Learners will be required to complete work outside of class time.
Status: Mandatory Minor component
Credit Value: 15 Credits towards 120 credits in various major awards including Management Level 6 award 6M4587
Some learning outcomes of the component include:
- Evaluate the principles and practice of customer service in range of public, private and voluntary environments
- Explain the principles underpinning customer service in a range of organisations, to include domestic and global organisations, those dealing with internal, external, corporate and individual customers, organisations providing products, and those providing services
- Evaluate how organisational policies and industry-specific quality assurance systems can enhance customer service, to include customer charters, policies on handling complaints, relevant quality rating systems
- Summarise key elements of consumer legislation for an industry specific area in Ireland, to include a comparative look at similar legislation in another country
- Describe the formal processes and associated organizations or bodies available to customers seeking protection, representation and redress
- Construct an organisational chart for two different types of organisations.
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.