To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: To provide candidates with an insight into the principles of corporate governance and to develop sufficient understandings of corporate governance to enable them identify the practical benefits that will emerge from the proper and consistent application of these principles.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal qualification and skills to work in a management/supervisory role.
Duration: 6 days (usually 1 day per week) in a classroom setting. Learners will be required to complete work outside of class time.
Status: Elective Minor component
Credit Value: 15 Credits towards 120 credits in Management Level 6 award 6M4587
Some learning outcomes of the component include:
- Principles of Governance and Governance in the Public and Private Sectors
- Governance of Agencies and Governance Roles and Responsibilities
- Human Resource and the Corporate Governance relationship
- Best Practice and Professional Models
- Business management and strategies to that establishes strong corporate governance
- The role of HR within an organisation and it influences on good corporate governance practices.
- Ethics and Performance and Accountability
- Audit and Assurance
- Control and Risk Management Department of Finance Code of Practice or the Governance of State Bodies
- EU legislation and insolvency
- Role of Risk Management in Modern Organisations
- Risk Management Process
- Internal Controls
Learners will receive assignment briefs and guidelines on completing these assessments.
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.