To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Barrow Training in partnership with County Carlow Chamber are delighted to deliver this workshop.
Aim: The “Consumer Law Ready” project is an initiative by the European Parliament. This course assists Small to Medium Enterprises (SME’s) to gain knowledge with their duties and entitlements when trading with consumers.
Participant Profile: Any SME who deal directly with customers i.e. telephone, online, face to face
Duration: 1 full day in a classroom setting.
- SME’s will learn how to avoid customer complaints and maintain their brand
- Improve customers relationships
- Pre Contractual Information Requirements
- Right of Withdrawal
- Consumer Rights and Guarantees
- Unfair Commercial Practices and Unfair Contract Terms
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)
Each learner will receive a Barrow Training Certificate of attendance which is valid for 2 years.
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.