To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: The purpose of this training is to equip the learner with the basic skills and competence in the principles and ethics underpinning the role of a professional coach.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who facilitate unemployed return to the workplace or explore other career options.
Duration: Half day in a classroom setting
Training can be tailored to suit your specific needs and requirements.
Learners who successfully complete this workshop will:
- Understand the distinctive nature of coaching as a tool for life/workplace competencies and development.
- Understand the laws and regulations that relate to the coaching profession.
- Understand the organisational context of coaching
- Learn how to set powerful goals for individuals development
- Distinguish between coaching and other supporting professions and their roles in personal and workplace development.
- Develop personal effectiveness as a coach.
Learners will receive a certificate of attendance on completion valid for 2 years.
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.