To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: This Clinical observations workshop teaches employees the skills necessary to measure and record a variety of client observations.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for healthcare workers
Duration: 1 full day training in a classroom setting.
Upon completion, learners will have an understanding of guidelines, clinical indications and rationale for the following skills:
- Measurement and recording of temperature
- Measurement and recording of pulse
- Measurement and recording of respiration
- Measurement and recording of blood pressure
- Measurement and recording of fluid balance
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.