To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: To equip the learner with the knowledge, practical skills and understanding to serve a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in the Hospitality/Tourism Industry.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal qualification and skills to work in the Hospitality/Tourism Industry.
Duration: 5 days or equivalent contact delivery days in a classroom setting. Learners will be provided to complete work outside of class time.
Status: Two component awards towards AT20467 (Hospitality Industry Skills)
- Be able to prepare and serve drinks and accompaniments
- Know how to take customer orders
- Knowhow to serve alcoholis and non-alcoholic drinks
- Know the appropriate legislation that relates to the serving of alcoholic drinks
- Be able to prepare areas and equipment for serving cocktails
- Be able to serve cocktails
- Know how to open and close service areas and prepare the equipment used to make cocktails.
- Know how to prepare and serve cocktails
- Be able to present and serve wines
- Know how to promote and offer advice on wines
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.