- This event has passed.
Aim: To equip the learner with the knowledge, practical skills and understanding to serve a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in the Hospitality/Tourism Industry.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require a formal qualification and skills to work in the Hospitality/Tourism Industry.
Duration: 5 days or equivalent contact delivery days in a classroom setting. Learners will be provided to complete work outside of class time.
Status: Two component awards towards AT20467 (Hospitality Industry Skills)
At the end of the course the learner will be able to:
1. Be able to prepare and serve drinks and accompaniments
2. Know how to take customer orders
3. Know how to serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
4. Know the appropriate legislation that relates to the serving of alcoholic drinks
5. Be able to prepare areas and equipment for serving cocktails
6. Be able to serve cocktails
7. Know how to open and close service areas and prepare the equipment used to make cocktails
8. Know how to prepare and serve cocktails
9. Be able to present and serve wines
10. Know how to promote and offer advice on wines
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.