To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: The purpose of this training is to equip the learner with the basic skills and competence required to assert themselves positively, to be able to stand up for their own or other’s rights in a calm and positive way, without being aggressive.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable for those who require confidence building and help in being able to honestly express themselves without anxiety.
Duration: Half day in a classroom setting
Training can be tailored to suit your specific needs and requirements.
- How to make a positive impact when communicating with others
- Equal, non-violent communication skills
- Individual communication style
- Passive, aggressive and assertive behaviour
- How to express your own opinions, feelings and needs with respect to others
- How to set healthy boundaries and manage emotions during conflict
- How to assertively say no and feel good about it
- How to effectively manage criticism
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.