To register your interest in this course please call: 059 9721416 or to write a message Click here
Aim: To equip the learner will the knowledge, understanding and skills to ensure you are ready for the General Data Protection Regulation which will come into force on May 25th 2018. Organisations found in breach of the protection regulation will face fines: €20 million or 4% of global revenue per infraction.
Participant Profile: Course is suitable to any employee who is in regular contact with client or employee personal information.
Duration: 1/2 day in a classroom setting.
- What is Data Protection about? How does it affect my business?
What is Personal Data?
- Who is required to register? Who is exempt? Controller or Processor?
- What information should be included in your Data Protection Statement and Data Protection Policy
- 8 Principles of Data Protection
- General Data Protection Regulation 2018
- Sources of Information
- Samples & Examples
Each learner will receive a Barrow Training Certificate of attendance which is valid for 5 years.
For certification purposes we gather certain information to provide you with our services.
As a customer, you will be added to Barrow Training’s mailing list where you will receive emails about courses, special offers & events. You can opt out at any time.